MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

its a ny kind of life, page-5

1. L2
    119 Posts.
    Hi frieda-glad you didn't perish during our recent tsunami........

Once upon a time I met a wise man on a plane trip out of vancouver. This guy was a notable energy figurehead/investor. he told me that all particular energy stocks with underlying recoverable assets almost always reached a point in a cycle where they would shine, in spite of other underlying problems. the trick was to appreciate the REAL worth of the underlying asset and try to identify when the cycle might not only develop but run "hot". we talked over many issues during a 5 hour flight but my most enduring memory was that by looking " outside of the square", and assimilating knowledge from potentially cohesive areas,( politics, supply-demand, your friend the weather etc, and management issues including geography and potential for corruption) could lead to spectacular gains being made. i won't bore you with all of my long winded ramblings here, but it was as a result of this encounter that i started " walking the ground" of various investment sites if i was not/had not been physically involved myself in such areas......This person became a lifelong friend and mentor and we share many laughs, good times and profitable sojourns such as mae.....

My point is to trust my buddy DT's advice. Ditch your underperforming shares right now. it's not too late to jump on this train and enjoy at least a 2.5 fold return almost immediately( you know what i mean, frieda- next90-120 days at max).......if we all get lucky, you might get more. any time it drops below 1.08, dive in.........

there are times in the cycle when you are crazy NOT to have all of your eggs in one basket. we are currently, with mae, at the end of the beginning of such a period...............Courage is required to not only recognise this, but act upon it.
    There is a reason why some people get rich and others give their money away. As we have discussed before frieda, I cannot give you a safer bet than mae. Energy- hot cycle- takover imminent- corruption free USA-political considerations-I've said it all in the past. DT's other tip might come good next week( it is after all, a platinum stock). But it is based in Africa and it therefore doesn't meet my dear friends criteria for recognition of a " gimme" stock.......
    For my money, it's 100% of my funds in mae ( yes that's right!) and my judgement was verified today. I'm greedy and will pocket beaucoup de bucks.....
    PS good luck with our short term 250% plus investment.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.