CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

its a question of credibility now

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hate to say it but i can see where the pump & dumpers are coming from now.....

fundamentally, now way in the world such a blockbuster announcement should have triggered a slide in the sp like this. clearly traders were pushing the price up, knowing that a good/great ann was coming. their subsequent sell down has been nothing short of ruthless. the only explanation i can find as to why support has not held here is the comments nick made on brr about bmg having the right to delay paying up for a year from prefeasability being announced. could easily all be a storm in a teacup because in the prior sentence he said "we estimate they could pay up in march 2011".....

can see no reason why, in a resources bull market - with a deposit as grand as this one appears to be, why any party would want delays?

im looking for a hammer candle but not one in sight yet - just 3 hell ugly candles indicating there could be further falls, i suspect they will be intraday and the hammer will come soon. if not, CAP is not the company so many of us believed it to be.

hard to fathom given that GUF has a market cap of $280 million approx & their best asset is our 2nd best asset (20% owned by CAP).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.