CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

its a question of credibility now, page-54

1. 177 Posts.
    Hi Fellas,being a shareholder of C.A.P. And living in Broken Hill I can pass on what might happen in the transport of magnetite to the port at Port Pirie.
    The mines in Broken Hill have used the rail line to Port Pirie for around 60-80 years whatever,where all the Lead,Zinc was put thru the smelters.,and this is still happening by the Company Perilya.
    This rail line comes within around,as the crow flyes 15 Klms from C.A.P.s, Burta tenament where all the action will take place.
    A spur line has been mentioned off the main line to P,Pirie or running pipeline to Pirie with the product being delivered to port this way.
    Costs with the rail system would probably be cheaper initially,but the pipeline longterm would work out theway to go.
    This could be the biggest Magnetite open-cut in Aust because everywhere the drillers put a hole they hit Iron.
    C.A.P. is well managed and very approachable in Broken Hill,and their Geoligist has run me thru the whole future of this exciting new mine,with details and plans of where and when things could happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.