THR 0.00% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

it's a shame we are not drilling dundas, page-2

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It's a shame our Dundas tenements are on hold at the moment while others feel it is worthwhile sinking a drill or two there. I hope it was the right decision to push Spring Hill and Molyhil ahead of Dundas. What does everyone think?

As much as everyone may take stabs at MB, (myself included) for not dropping a few holes into Dundas the fact remains that doing so quite obviously take $$$ to do so and if the results were not spectacular, then the board would be getting earmarked as wasting precious funds/time on drilling speculative ground- Even though progress on both molyhill and springhill has been way too long for investors ( myself included) it does make more sense trying to get one of these projects into mineable status before attempting to spend $$ we don't have on a greenfields exploration program. MB has copped a lot of slack from investors in the past, least of all from me, but in this difficult market we can only be content that we do have 2 projects with viable jorc resources which will eventually add to our bottom line and bring in funds which will then be used to drill our Dundas project- It makes more sense to become cashflow positive from revenue earnt then do another cap raise to drill Dundas, which if proves nothing, will then have us at a less than perfect position

Even though this is taking way way too long to coming good, I am still invested because I do believe that in due time, the thor mining story will/should turnaround- MB has obviously been on the back of a lot of slack due to his apparent lackof urgency to getting molyhill into mineable status, but some slack has to also be given to the board as its only so hard to be able to come up with a financepartner/offtake partner in these uncertain times -

have faith people, the thormining story will/should come good in the not too distant future with good proved resources in necessary resources the world needs/requires

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.277K 551.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1812896 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 60919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.