PEK 4.76% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

its a sign!

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I just returned from my weekly sojourn to mass attending, as I always try to, "Our Lady of Hope and Prosperity".

As we are expecting news at PEK soon so I decided to double my normal contribution for good luck. When the collection dish went around I placed a brand new fifty dollar note in. I then took change of forty nine dollars, which makes my dollar donation double my normal contribution of fifty cents!

On returning home and doing the rounds of the garden I came upon what must surely be a sign from above. Well two signs actually! Two fresh delicious looking chook eggs.

I take this as a sign that we are in for results or announcments, perhaps on two fronts at Peak Resources.

I have named these two chooks "PEAK" which I explained to them in Russian means "beast of great merit" and the other I named "Ngualla" which I explained means "great prosperity".

The chooks looked very happy with their new names. I hope there comrades follow suit any day now and then I will have enough eggs for an omlette!

Is it a sign for PEKs week ahead? In my book its irrafutabe science based evidence that news is coming soon. What with my massive contribution to the church just minutes before!

And to a lesser degree the fact we soon due more drill results and benificiation news.

I am really excited about newslow in the near future at PEK.
    All the chickens are coming home to roost!!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $117.5K 537.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25138 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 72140 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.