QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

its a start, page-25

1. 394 Posts.
    Some ideas around wht is happening...

I suggest shares will be like this until positive news.
    Also who would sell 3 shares today interesting ???

Seems like a lot of market manipulation going on with day traders.Can't blame them when they are making 20 % profit!
    But don't forget there also alot of long term investors who also have good volume invested.

We also have the TOP 20 shareholder update soon which will advise us if any one is up or down.
    To date it has been very consistance without any major change.

Take note when company Directors and Management invest large funds they are serious and have a keen interest to improve things for all stakeholders

Now I think that is positive!
    Don't forget when the time is near and they strike the shares QPN maybe a positive lolly scramble and those that have got in at current prices even under 0.010 will still be a bargin.

If you study all their competitors and look at their history around share price most were like them once ...
    Now they are into the $12.00 plus field.

Note Indonesia is not the only Country with O & G perhaps through Moyles and CO their maybe other opportunities...
    In fact we may hear from Moyles and Co soon???
    Thoughts???

If you look at other companies on similar par if you can compare with,including Worldwide management and experience,Land Access ,Opportunites???

I don't belong to the company,yes I am a shareholder and like most have been watching posts and also looking at their site and reading between the lines.

Also all around QPN Land their competitors are striking Oil and Gas and with QPN having positive volumes you do the maths!

Anyway I still hold and pick up shares.

Good luck to all QPN Investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.