QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

its a start, page-31

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't think I agree with that last post

It's just optimism not ramping, based on the company stating they will drill 3 holes this year and an independent report stating each successful holes being worth 6-7 cents on the SP.

This is what we are all hoping for. 3 successful drill sites could equate to a SP of 20c.

No spud date this year would be an EXTREME let down and could only drop this stock to absolute junk status.. are we supposed to accept that drilling a hole should take 21 months from when they first announced it? and still be confident in the team?

Some posters are still looking at something from left field happening (such as the purchasing of other land site for delay reasons, which was proved incorrect.

The fundamentals of my purchase decision were the team involved and the area involved. If they were on top of their game how did they expect to drill in the known wet season (this still defies comprehension. Was that a Red Herring to keep us interested?

Hinklestab I agree the longer it goes on the more it seems like we will not be drilling this year, but are we supposed to accept that? $100,000+ in admin fees per year, new staff, no results? Really? we are OK with this, let's just wipe this year out and hope drilling for next year? Why did anyone buy this stock then?

With no good news coming from anywhere optimism is all the holders have, so a poster suggesting 10C buy October is not ramping, it's just keeping the dream alive, hoping it does not turn into a nightmare for all who have invested a considerable amount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.