QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

its a start, page-35

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Care to elaborate on those calculations PURD2?

In response to angellus, Im not saying that i think we should hope for drilling next year. Im still betting that we will get a spud date sometime this year. Otherwise i wouldn't hold because what would be the point, like you said. But this is a big hurdel which we need to overcome before the share price can go north and will be the catalst of a southern trend should it not be delt with by the years end.

It just annoys me when people put things up in here which could quite easily be misinterpreted by a nieve investor. I know people shouldn't buy or sell based on hotcopper posts, but i fear that some people do excatly that. And by predicting 10c by october with out any calculations is simply not benificial to anybody.

If you want to say 10c by october cooper explain that If we get a spud date announced this year, and we drill those holes and we have some success in those holes then based on the companyes report estimates we may have between 6 and 20c shareprice.

This allows posters to make a more accurate and informed interpritation of your prediction. With out any calculations and evidence to back up your claims they are simply ramping.

I am not negitive on this company, I am actually fairly overweight qpn in my portfolio and am in line to get more. They have an outstanding set of credentials on there board which hopefully will serve them well. IF we actually manage to do something. But in order for these forums to be helpful and informative they need to be where possible accurate and realistic.

Also not having a go at you personally coops just voicing my frustrations at your posting style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.