MLS 5.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

its a valuable lesson....

1. 132 Posts.
    I am a holder of MLS and i too am disappointed with the result. But for me it highlights something that i have become wary of over the past 6 or so weeks.

Many on the forum have been almost squeeling in delight with what is an 'open and shut' case. There have been countless referrals to the guy who brought the case up have no evidence, and that it was basically a matter of time.

It disturbed me a little because realistically- noone other than those in the court room knew anything that was going on. I sure as hell tried to find out more but havent been able to locate even a smidgeon of the detail of the case.

Unfortunately i think many may have got swept away with enthusiasm for a postive result including myself. And it has blinded us from the reality of the situation which was that we knew nothing about the case and whether or not MLS was in a good position.

I think i remember one poester even saying that he had a conversation with a member of MLS who said it was almost airtight. In a way its almost like asking a criminal if they did the crime!

its taught me a valuable lesson to never count my chickens....i just wish one day that all the eggs would get to the markets uscathed!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $22.93K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 215741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.