CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Have known ppl who have worked for this company and linc. Len...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Have known ppl who have worked for this company and linc. Len Walker ex director of my current company. All iam saying is excercise caution here. not trying to downramp this. Dr Len Walker is one of the smartest men you could ever meet.

But keep in mind this is all 50+year old russian technology adapted to Aus conditions with modern techniques that have there failings. Obviously cannot divulge anything. But you ppl already know the 1st burn is quickly approaching, hence the bullish share price

I think the risk lies here with the greenies finding out about and having a massive cry to the state government/court/ save the earth do not burn sort of catch cries and all that. Just look at SASOL, I have lived in South Africa, and this is the biggest greenhouse gas producer in the world using very similar technology the process is energy intensive, and the material by products of this process produces: mmmmm anybody know what BTEX compounds and many phenol compounds are?. Well Basically the whole site smells like creosote 24/7 365 days a week. Caveat Emptor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.