AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

The Rising Resource video is a sales piece not a serious...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    The Rising Resource video is a sales piece not a serious research article . For someone who has been negative of the board why would you give this management inspired advert credence. Yes Atlas made some profit 2 years ago which went into debt repayment. I notice you didn't highlight any more recent profits.

Atlas has low grade iron one 55-58% all a good distance to port. As they mine resources are further from port. I have seen no indication low grade ore discount is decreasing in any companies accounts which is where it matters.

OK Atlas made a profit a few years ago on better prices for lie grade ore. Now prices are lower. When they made a profit their price briefly jumped to 5c a share. Then it fell back to earth and was a good buying opportunity .

I am not sure what your point is, I imagine if we all cross our fingers and hope it will all be good. Redstone and FMG have their own agenda I don't think it involves making AGO shareholders rich. I imagine it involves getting some assets that suit their goals as cheaply as possible.

Let's hope for a better offer but unless the stars align please try to be realistic on what Atlas is worth . Until the takeover the market valued Atlas at under 2c for most of previous year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.