AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

It's a waiting game, page-302

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Volume drying up even more.
    60M volume daily is not a lot out of 9B, volume is drying up.
    ChiX trade volume skyrocketed today compared to friday, 35M today way more than on the ASX.
    As @HamburgerK has shown on the data several times, some INSTO with lots of capital (maybe acting for an interested party) is swiping the split bids at 4.25c and has been for a while above Ginas bids.

The lower the volume goes the less Gina gets and the less likely her bid winning is at 4.2c.
    Her Sub notice shows offmarket buys from likely the remaining smaller yankee noteholders and some retailers on market.

At this rate Gina cannot get 30% let alone 50% or 90% of AGO, so we have to ask -
    - when is Gina going to up her bid price from 4.2c to 5.0c?
    - what price will the large holders sell to her offmarket if not at 4.2c if at all?
    - when will FMG counterbid in scrip if at all (maybe only if Gina gets to 40%+?)
    - if Ginas bid cannot win then she cannot control the BOD and dilute the shares in exchange for more equity for debt like the yanks did before
    - a deal will have to be made between FMG and Gina and debt wiped or refinanced on way better terms
    - AGO would then remain listed and carry on either debt free or on much better financial terms

Gina may have to increase her cash bid to 5.0c and offer the large holders offmarket prices well above 4.2c maybe even 5.5c. I cant see many of these long termers selling sub 5.5c or even 20c.

The last holders with the most patience and fortuitude will end up with blocking stakes and may be be well rewarded imho. Gina must be realising by now that she cannot get 45% let alone 90%. She must be asking who is blocking her and why is everyone holding and not selling?

Either way, AGO is back in aussie hands.
    I wait for the multibagger once they realise AGO will remain listed, board swept under Gina and/or twiggys control and may be recapitalised debt free with rail access & Li production.

I HOLD LONG, HOLD STRONG.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 16/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.