AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

It's a waiting game, page-310

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    I don't understand why people take any notice of the report. After all, hasn't the report been commissioned by the same BOD which we have seen in round one with MIN? They failed to persuade us to accept that offer and their report back then was nothing but dim. So, I don't understand why people are phased by this.

Also, the way I see it there is no harm in holding, unless you are a day trader and generally (and not only in this case) holds for a few weeks turn over. Other than that, at this point in time, the worst scenario case is, but far from reality, Gina will manage to gather 75% (don't even ask me how!!!) and then she will delist the company. That will not happen immediately and will take at least a few months and even then she will have to give plenty of notice and there is ample opportunity to sell for the same price. So, why not wait and see what happens AFTER the offer is expired. By then we know with more certainty if there is another bidder or we know if there will likely be a JV, both of which scenarios mean better price, if I hold beyond Aug 3,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.