AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

What if MIN is accumulating and so is BHP? MIN must be concerned...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    What if MIN is accumulating and so is BHP? MIN must be concerned that FMG or Hancock will later swallow them up. Having a stake in AGO for MIN might protect them a bit from being swallowed.
    FMG must also be worried that at somepoint BHP might have a crack at them and hence really believe Twiggy believes that even in a JV with other parties involved buying a stake in AGO cheaply and possibly even consolidating with other smaller takeovers then this could potentially protect them and make it less likely that BHP would be allowed by Monopolies and Mergers commission.
    Strategically there is far more at stake presently than just port access. With commodity prices relatively low and a very cheap price on AGO this could be the catalyst to many takeovers in the industry and the winner likely the bigger players when commodity prices start rising again. Add on the Lithium, Gold and Copper potential on AGO I am absolutely sure that not just FMG and Hancock interested.
    I am wondering if Twiggy will leave Gina to pick up a few shares in the next weeks and not bid. If Gina fails to get many more shares her 4 month time period will later be time that Twiggy can bid at the end and Gina's takeover fails. Likely that something will happen soon but presently Twiggy has time while Gina is wasting her time as market not letting many shares go through at 4.2 cents. Twiggy may bid tomorrow or Friday but sure his advisors have a plan and potentially better for them to wait a bit longer before the bidding starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.