DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

its a waiting time

1. 41 Posts.
    I read the speculation in recent posts and it seems to me that most comments are largely guesswork and specualation

Most long term holders have been there before and are now wise enough (and most of us significantly poorer) to await the next announcement before commenting too much.

I can't myself see a significant price rise without some positive announcement. In fact I have been very surprised with the leap to .005cents given the large number of shares out there. Profit takers are more than happy to take quick turnarounds and thus stop any major spike

Options continue to be given out at ridiculously low prices. I think I read in a recent DMN announcement that someone had received 25m options that could be converted to full shares at a pittance price.

Talk of a consolidation usually leads to a major share restructure which would appear inevitable given the number of DMN shares issued. From my own personal experience, I have never been financially better off when 10 shares become 1 share and the so called share price is suppose to increase 10 fold.

As I said before it is now a waiting time and guesswork and speculation is naturally rampant, I caution readers not to act too quickly but to await the next announcement.

In saying this, however, I must admit that it is nice that something is at last happening and I am certainly following DMN trades with great interest

Cheers John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.