MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

its actually not all about the weather, page-2

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Stockrules-I think you have missed my point. In the current melee of info.,misinfo,poor communication,info withheld,figures that dont add up (seemingly),poor cash flow, we
    lls in production(or not),complaints to ASX,the weather,cash running out, etc etc etc etc. wouldnt it be nice to pick on a single statistic that will tell us (independant of any advice from the Company)when Marion is coming right? I opened up the subject of a possible single ,all-telling statistic by inviting watchers to tell me 2 things-the first was if they thought Marion were lieing about the weather and from memory the other was about the affect of the weather on operations. Based on assumed nil response I then put forward a theory that the snow levels at the Ridge in particular and the temps. that go with those levels (= can they work on the Ridge,in particular,or cant they?) will tell you if Marion is moving forward,or not. I think that my stupidly simplistic theory/statistic holds water. Dont worry about Marion-its an absolute gem. Take that trip to europe and just have a look at the snow report re CC once a week if you want to know how things are going. The rest is worthy of investigation,but not worry. We share the view that CC is a seriously undervalued asset that provides the opportunity to make money. But that ignores the "fact" that the dollars (in and out) given to us by Marion simply dont match the narrative they have given us. In the world of modern communication standards these guys are schoolboys and its not going too far to say that their communications on many occasions are an insult to your/my intelligence. The mistake I made was to choose a heading "its all about the weather". What I could have said might have been something more like " just watch the snow levels,dont worry about the rest" .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.