NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

it's adding up, page-43

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Looks like it found some support today, which is nice to see.

I did up a mock-up for myself to put in to the research file so I can make notes on it as they come available over the next "3-4 months" cough cough..

Anyway, thought I would share it so others can have it on file and make their own notes. A couple of things to note and I will use quotes from the Ann report..

"and to commence preparation of a work program for the next five years.

The permit is due to be renewed for a further five years from 1 May 2013. The work program for this renewal is likely to include 3D seismic to more accurately map HCSS closure, more accurately map the base of the Kockatea, and help with the planning of future horizontal wells. At this time it is not known which intervals will be targeted for a future drilling program. Each of the formations targeted by Norwest in the Arrowsmith-2 campaign are considered prolific and extensive plays within the Basin."

So this should give some an idea why Kockatea is not mentioned at the moment. Also looking at this mock-up you can see there is still plenty of wriggle room for improvements out of this Zone. You don't go talking about 5 year plans if you don't think you have something worth working on. Are they leading us up the garden path as so many other spec stocks have done..Well time will tell.

Also out of research on other stocks I picked up from reading over time is this..
    (Note: Different place, Different timeframes, Different companies)

#1 was connected to a gas sales line on April 3, 2007 and is currently producing at 451,000 scfd with 0.5 bod (26th April) up from its initial rate of 350,000 scfd. The prognosis from log analysis and side wall cores is that the interval is oil bearing with a high gas ratio. This is based on a nearby analogue that produced 213,000 bo and 0.3 bcf. Initial flow from the analogue was almost entirely gas before oil flowed. At this time further production and pressure data is required to more accurately predict potential reserves. Prior to commencement of production, reservoir engineering analysis calculated potential reserves within the structure at 150,000 bo with two wells required to recover this volume.

Thinking along these lines there's still some excitement to come out of the "K" layer.

Also, would have liked to see something like this slide to have come out of them on the fracking of this layer...They really need to upp their game when it comes to showing off their crown jewels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.