NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

it's adding up, page-9

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    NWE bringing up Senecio is very relevant in my opinion.

The Carynginia test started on the 15th according to the company. It has been flowing for 4 days now.

There where two sections fracced in "C" last year. That is two sections of fraccing fluid that has to be return to get a accurate flow rate.
    This section only had 7 days to return fluid.

So in total. The two zones have only had 11 days to return.

Senecio

Senecio started at 500mscf/d a few days after fraccing (Aug 23)
    Two weeks later AWE reported that had gone up to 1mmcf/d.
    It wasn't until the 3 Oct that AWE reported 1.35mmcf/d.

7 weeks.

I do remember a poster reporting just how much fraccing fluid was used. From memory. Not a lot had return at the first open hole test.

As this fluid returns. There should be an increase in the rate.
    Musashi. This is why words like "flow rates are likely to increase." are used with shale.
    Until this fluid is cleared out of the cracks it was sent down to create, you will not get an accurate flow rate.

350mcf/d is nothing to sneeze at for a starting point. They couldn't even give us a rate last year. So we should be looking at a much higher number in the coming weeks.

You might also want to keep in mind that Irwin River and Carynginia will be flowed together.

It would have been nice to know just how much fluid has been returned in the announcement.
    Hell. It would have been nice to know they started Friday. ON FRIDAY!

Well. I'll be looking behind the lounge an down the back of the cars sets to see if I can find some more coin for this one. Personally I haven't seen anything that justifiers NWE binging 4.4c with now confirmed combined flow rates of 1.2mcf/d

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.