MUT 0.00% 0.3¢ multi channel solutions limited

Well here's me thinking this little mutt is asleep for the...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well here's me thinking this little mutt is asleep for the winter.... its been very quiet of late with the SP heading south for the winter.

Here's hoping there is reasoning behind todays activity. My bank account certainly needs it.

I await the EOY reports as it will be interesting to see how the US business is going. In particular whether it's starting to pay its way with the kitty litter sales. The US ops have been a huge drain on cash and i believe the cause of the debt increases. The positive thogh is the relationships being built with key buyers.

The Aust market is ripe for expansion with the big 3 supermarkets continuing to increase generic product lines at the expenses of the known brands. The key is how Mgt seize these opp's.

I remain very confident in our mgt's ability but the next 6 months will be very telling on the future and what it means for our little co.

I need something positive to happen as my footy team is giving me too much grief..... and thats from their off field activities...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.