MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Peppie answered it one way... they have a different view....

1. 2ic
    5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4574
    Peppie answered it one way... they have a different view.

Realistically they have a responsibility to see it through and hopefully get lucky. They have a responsibility to sell the project, keep the share price up, minimise dilution for shareholders, try to add value where they can in the most cost effective manner. MRQ is no different to a thousand other juniors before and no doubt after. Having a crack on the hope they get lucky. Any investor in the ASX (small or large cap stocks) should understand all management are paid to put the best spin on every situation (within the rules, without getting sued) and try like hell to turn it around so that reality eventually matches the hype. This is a given. Maybe management absolutely believe in what they are saying, maybe they are only hopeful, maybe they are disappointed and putting on a brave face... I don;t know what they really think and it doesn;t matter to me because I'm not a holder and everyone is free to have an opinion.

I'm a bear on the project, and my opinion has been strongly challenged. I love a challenge and the more research I do, the more results that come out, the more it confirms my bearish opinion. That's just my opinion though, my desire to be correct might mean I am blinded by confirmation bias in how I read the tea leaves? At least I substantiate my opinions for anyone to critique as those critical of my long posts complain.

At the end of the day HC is for stock discussion, trying to predict what the results will be and markets share price reaction, adding value for retail investors to DYOR and invest accordingly. Managements job the way I see it is to be bullish and sell the project as best they can, with as much upside as they can. That's what they are both paid and motivated to do. Pretty simple...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1K 999.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 121027398 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 59202244 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 250000
Last updated 10.54am 09/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.