its all about grades mr ghosta

1. 123 Posts.
    I have mentioned previously in my comments to GHOSTA that he has a hidden agenda about Rusina. I have read all his comments and find that he preferrs to ignore reality and just enjoys bagging this company.

Rusina has many positives apart from good management. Mr Gregory and I with my 15yrs of researching mining shares agrrea that Rusina success on the DSO side will be about managing the grades. Rusina has DSO grades ranging from 1% to 2% nickel and better but i preferrr to be conservative. There are markets for higher grade DSO material wether you like it or not GHOSTA. November WILL SEE the first shipment go and then its on for young and old. I am sure the LONDON share holders who support this share and there are many will also want to see the PLATINUM CHROME and Nickel sulphide EXPLORATION begin which will happen once DSO begins bringing in Cash flow. Platinum prices are very rewarding at the moment and adding value to Rusina by putting some on the balance sheet will only enhance the good story of Rusina.

My understanding of the size of the nickel resources at Acoje are that they are large and well in excess of fifty million tons. So not only has this project got the grade but it also has long life mine potential. But for Rusina share holders Mr GHOSTA has done us a favour. He has flushed out the nervious nellies and worriers. New share holders to Rusina are buying at exceptional value and will be well pleased if they continue to hold their shares over the next 12 months. Mr Nikolenko has probabaly been selling to help those people aquire share at excellent value.

I look forward to reading the quarterly and seeing what exciting things lie ahead over the next three months.

REMEMBER THE LONDON INVESTORS WILL ALSO WANT TO SEE PROGRESS AND will be talking to Rob Gregory about how they would also like to see things done. They are the owners of the company and Mr Gregory works for them they also probably have excellent ideas so apart from Mr Gregory there are other skilled people involved.
    WHEN THE SHIPMENT BEGIN MR GHOSTA I WONDER IF YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BAGG RUSINA AS CERTAINLY YOU WILL HAVE MUD ON YOUR FACE.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.