FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

It's all about Senegal, page-2

1. 13,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4576
    Yes it is a great deal plugged, for an initial spend of $US 1.1mil on 3D we get a chance to grab 75% of a very large acreage attached at the hip to the hottest new property and province in West Africa if not the world.

If FAR follow the same path as previously they will prove up a good prospect or two then farm down for a free carry ( better still an uncapped one) and in effect get a chance to add millions of dollars in value for a spend of $US 1.1 Mil ( which they may recover in the a farm in). If it proved unsuccessfull then its been a virtual no risk wildcat experience....

Now this would be a good deal wherever it was done but when its attached to our recent discoveries its just that much sweeter....there is a saying in the oil patch that best place to look for oil is where oil is known to exist ....

I have had a feeling for some time that COP and perhaps even CNE would be quite happy to let FAR do the legwork in Senegal because they are good at it but only if they are given first option to farm in ...tacking the 3D onto the existing JV's 3 D is an indication of you scratch my Elephant and I'll scratch yours...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.