AMX 0.00% 45.0¢ aerometrex limited

Today, i had a call with my sprott broker to get an update on...

1. 207 Posts.
    Today, i had a call with my sprott broker to get an update on things. I questioned him deeply on amx about what tf is going on. Today he explained to me what their geologist has been saying about the rock. Now im not a geologist and i didn't write it all down, but will talk to him again and have him explain it so i can.

He said that no one understands the geology of the rocks and their geo essentially said that even the sulfphide is not a problem with the way they will get the gold out. It was all about the concentration of the gold in the rock and how no one is understanding that its not going to be difficult for them to get the gold even out of the suplfphide. im sure gundi has explained this before, but what i took away from the conversation was that maybe amx hasnt explained it very well because the way their geo is explaining it makes all the sense. he dumbed it down and i said "why doens't the market see this" sounds like the market is worried that this thing is going to cost a significant amount of $ to make it work but not true at all because of the nature of the rock. But that's why they will probably do this in a two part manner--first go after the oxide -get cash flow and then go after the sulfide. My take away was that they probably didn't have to do this, but because of what the market want's to see they will. Maybe i mis-understood.

But what i did understand is that if you understand the nature of the rocks-all of it--then you would understand why ampella is so different then other projects. again he got into this entire dynamic about the concentration of the gold. It sounded (he didn't say this) but it sounded like their geo thinks the market is stupid for not seeing what really exist. This project will be mined and they will prove up more. I guess if you really know geology/rocks all this is probably a no brainer.

A ahh ahh moment for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.