VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

its all about the word significance, page-9

1. J8
    14,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 822
    Good morning Villbillies ,
    I have not posted on HC for a few days after seeing 100 plus brownie points to a post by nathan . No offence meant to a good attempt but the post was based on a premise of gas flows being determined by the logging . This is definitely NOT the case . One person did pick up on it but in essence the more exciting sounding one can make a post the more the sheep just accept anything a poster says .
    Seeing thejase post again and reading that misguided post has tempted me to post again .
    The upside of this company in the presentation has been determined by a scenario of between 7 and 10 million barrels of OIL . Talk of ten cents and fifteen cents , when flow rates and actual pay zones of gas ( no oil ) can only be guessed at , is absolutely ridiculous . During the past few days I have read all the posts and if I was to correct peoples inaccuracies ( which I like to do ) I would need to be here on the thread full time .
    It is very hard to get to the truth when threads are full of unsubstantiated claims and continual inaccurate numbers and projections .
    The reserves and flow rates will be sorted by testing over the next few weeks and although it is a very good find it is true that oil was the targeted commodity in the upper zone and gas will not supply anywhere near the upside of oil . There could be some oil by the looks of things and we could get more gas from the bottom of the hole where the original gas target is .
    It is unlikely the new pay zone is a continual 225ft . I also understand the whole world seems to getting into VIL and there will be plenty of new posters and old alike getting quite excited but PLEASE try to keep a lid on it by resisting the temptation to to post without thought .
    I am prepared to be shot down in flames for this post but it was either ignore the situation or join in again and attempt to restore some sanity .
    I still hold , have had some successful trades and am fully confident of this project being eventually proven as a good producing field . One well , however good the flow , will not bring the company the cash flow to maintain the share prices being bandied about on this forum . It will however substantially increase the p50 reserve status when testing and reporting has concluded later this month .
    In my next post I aim to give some examples of the rubbish I refer to .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.