GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

ibt, you're getting twisted....obviously posters here me...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    ibt, you're getting twisted....obviously posters here me includes hurting because we are long ONLY and have a more investment or medium term focus rather than trading.( I still have L plate when it comes to cutting losses).....however one protective strategy would have been to hedge by shorting, with a CFD provider, i.e. we really should have joined the shorters.

The way I see it its not ASIC/ASX so much as a probable two categories of shorters in general

1.CFD providers who must hedged on actual market as short posiitons in a stock become large - e.g for a large number of mum and dads using for there own protection.

2. the more mischievious large players/ hedge funds who are out to do it for their own gains and thrash away at the price.

Also don't forget because naked shorting isn't allowed the shorters have to actually acquire/borrow shares to do so..........where do they get them?....off your friendly big insurance co, bank etc. who have large holdings in their[your] pension funds of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.