GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

The positive may be that eventually shorting runs out of amo...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    The positive may be that eventually shorting runs out of amo just like and upwave/trend turns. Things can move very swiftly as they run for cover. Very hard to hold through all this, and usually pick it too late, but the weekly trading volumes and price movements can give clues, imo.

As we aware rebalancing on Friday hasn't helped GBG in lead up but as some have pointed out may be seeing shorting decrease, imo.

Even discounting the rebalance volume there has been extra large volume on the monthly charts in GBG, especially of late, in the downtrend. Fom begining of Dec really have seen some accumulation, imo.Passed from old to new, imo.This i believe has greatly slowed the decline and strength of the decline.IMO this will only serve as strength in the background as those hands that they were passed to look to mark up prices. When they have the power to do this is anyones guess but it will show up in the charts, imo. Decreasing volume on flat/down days increasing on up days. Small back test for sellers etc but the rebalanced did a good job of this, imo.

It may take a bit of positive news to set the new trend alight, but I honestly believe it will come and give some hope to those suffering(howdy Paps hopefully we can ride this one). Believing its a trend reversal or a minor bump will be difficult but i'm sure we can talk our way through it-lol!

Apart from the talk of mining taxes it certainly not helping with the high dollar.Lets just see how the market reacts to the latest scare tactic at a time when a breather might be needed?

Some reading not sure if posted here:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/there-are-opportunities-in-asx-rebalance-for-short-term-punters/story-e6frg9lo-1226594682708

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.