CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

its all availble-every trade documented, page-40

1. 1,073 Posts.
    It never will cease to amaze me just how concerned you are about investors like Kubrka...who probably knows more about investing than you and I put together...but I digress..talking about China, I think it's a tad naive to assume that three years working with China is somehow going to turn one into an expert on the 'Chinese way of doing business'

I recommend reading Chin-Ning Chu's "Thick face Black heart" it might change the simplistic statement you made about 'they do things differently that's all' the west in general have often made the same mistake. There is no question that the whole team of Cudeco is on a steep learning curve doing business in China, that is what this is all about.

Keep this quote in mind when perhaps looking at CDU

"Success also requires the courage to risk disapproval. Most independent thought, new ideas, or endeavors beyond the common measure are greeted with disapproval, ranging from skepticism and ridicule to violent outrage. To persevere in anything exceptional requires inner strength and the unshakable conviction that you are right" it's a quotation from Chin-Ning Chu's book....remind you of anyone?

Cheers to longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.