WMT western metals limited

its all bs to compile more.

1. 519 Posts.
    looking at history, past move was (on wednesday 22/11) from news & opened at 6c+ then declined to 5c on first day of moving higher, which was interesting because on next day (Thursday) it moved back to 6c & then 3rd day (Friday) up to touch 10c & then we all know the rest.

Funny enough, the seller with 5m shares sitting on 10.5c can't be serious....& what's even funnier that people actually take that to be a sign to sell more on early 9c. lol

I don't know how long you guys been in market for, but any human being with 5m shares for sale wouldn't dare to put them even in 100k lots, let alone putting them all in 1 figure & on 10.5c.......this is what I call accumulation......for how long? or when will it move? how low can it get?.......if anyone knows that guy with 5m shares & the other 3 x 1m shares on 10.5c, then ask him pls & let me know when is he willing to take this share to the 13-14c level.

just a reminder..........if & after 11c will be broken, it will be a hell of a resistance!!! which keeps the smart mind wondering why does it have to "look" so strong now!

cheers ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.