SUV 2.13% 4.6¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

It's all go at WAK

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Operations at Wickepin K99 plant successfully transitioned to 24-hour operation on May 15, as production ramps up to meet demand  On-boarding and training of new staff from local Western Australian towns significantly enhances capabilities of operational team  Commissioning of 20kg packaging plant to take place mid-June with installation in final stages and all equipment now on site  Completion of $1M undercover ore store which allows WAK to reduce drying costs and store dry ore during wet season  WAK to establish new office in Asia to support customers in the region with highly experienced kaolin marketing expert Pettsy Loo appointed to lead new branch as Regional Manager, Asia  Shipping costs from Fremantle Port continue to ease enabling WAK to offer products from Wickepin at lower FIS prices in Asia  Sale of non-core assets to strengthen cash position has progressed with further market update expected shortly WA Kaolin Ltd

Ramping up to meet demand, doesn't that sound good...!
    SUV ramped up capacity, but so far seems not to have found demand - I'm hoping they're holding out for the best deal :|
    I bet 200,000 shares of SUV and only 10,000 shares WAK. I'm starting to wonder if I got it arse about face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.4¢ $122.1K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 157926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.