AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

catbounce101 Is that a 1 day share trading course for TAFE...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    catbounce101

Is that a 1 day share trading course for TAFE students flunking year 10? How about Economics 101 from UWA like me or a 5 year UWA degree instead?

I can verify I am not part of management nor deluded.
    I am watching the SP as a LTH and fence sitter waiting for the signs of the rebound and recovery.

Is it delusional to see the glass half full or half empty?

You see clear down trend, I see flatline
    You see SP drop form 12c to 5c CR to 3.0c to 2.9c, I see a 3.0c-4.0c range for 3 weeks, now a 2.9c-3.1c range for 1 week.
    You see sellers I see 500M of buyers on the same trades.
    You see IO producers as dead I see RIO FMG at $6B & 50B valuations on market with World Bank predicting a IOP rebound toward $60UST.
    You see a dead dog I see a rebound potential
    You see $1.2B loss, I see mostly asset writedowns of mines they developed themselves and didn't buy on market for any real loss just book ledger changes
    You see no future I see a Q1 set up for sharply higher income and sharply lower costs
    I see volume drying up, you see no one wants to buy
    I see sellers exhausted and no one selling, you see no one is buying.
    I see selling as expected, you see buying as delusional.
    You see down trend for years I see several sharp rebounds over that time.

You see what you want to see.
    Who is delusional buddy?
    We are both wearing rose covered glasses, mine are longsighted yours are shortsighted. You see today I see tomorrow.

I mean really when is enough.
    Why are they buying and why are others investing in AGO right now? All 600M of them inc KB? Must be a lot of rose coloured glass wearers like me looking at the long term.
    Last edited by tomboy: 18/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.