MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Original quote below sourced from harvett, cheers mate....

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Original quote below sourced from harvett, cheers mate. Ditto!

"Getting a big sick of the drama queens crying about a rough spot with cash flow. They have only just started producing....give them a break. They have secured the company's future with a smart hedge, with what will give them better flexibility in the near term. Not saying all is well or rosey but it far from the game over crap we are hearing from some posters...one of whom who does not even hold, so not sure what his motive even is."

Just wanted to let you all know in case you've forgotten that this is a cheap and profitable gold producer. I own a large parcel and I have no problem holding for the longer term. They had a few hiccups last year and some of you guys that have have bought at multiples of the current price are hurting, I empathise with you but any company in its first year of production will have teething problems and I'm sure these guys are getting a right handle on the settings going forward.

So mark my word to all the doomsayers and drama queens, have a bex and a lie down. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.