MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

it's all good!, page-6

1. 27,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    A comment in Frankos defence.

Everyones free to take a new perspective.

Sometimes, you just wake up and a light come on, its about perspective of where to, not what went wrong in the past.

Its really simple, had their hands tied for a while, and if this process sees the tenaments renewed, our peers are MRU, BMN, EXT.

Yes, we are behind in development, but another 4.5m from the oppies conversions, add to our existing 4m cash, ought to see a bit of drilling help us with a maiden resource....

And then you raise at higher prices to keep it going.

There is so much to like here, based on prev results, and our location.

The only question, is, will sanity prevail, given that the announcements and other communications have suggested that our case is very strong, argued against one that is unsuported in "fact or law".

And on a worst case scenario, i asked what is the appeal process, and next it would go before three judges. So you'd think, "fact or law" would have to sink in eventually,

I agree, 100 mill mc is not out of the question, from peers, and sector, and the right realestate.

That is one heck of a jump start from 3.6c.

We have plenty of time, oppies wise.

IMO we'll see a fast run to about 7c on the right news,, and in the run to sept, it revalued to 1/3-1/2 MRU peer. 12-16c.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 853274 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 74130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.