BTR 0.00% 1.5¢ brightstar resources limited

it's all happening - dml, page-3

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Nice comparison with Discovery Metals Dragone, thanks for that.

There is this persistent myth that markets are all knowing and accurately value stocks. I think it's perpetuated by the "purity of capitalism" fraternity. The collective wisdom of greed knows all, that sort of thing. People complain (not you Dragone, I'm talking people generically here) that BTR is undervalued. They want a stock to be undervalued when they buy it, and then become what they think it's worth the next day. I subscribe to your medium monster theory. I think BTR's risk is over factored, and it's potential under factored in the current share price. That's a good thing. It gives all the people I talk to a chance to buy in, and provides a greater pool of people for me to gloat to when I buy the jet .

But none of this will happen over night. I think we are years away from BTR being fully valued. The world will likely crash economically first, which is why we need strong management, and why I'm so happy with the current management. Scott and the board have seen the world economy fall apart and BTR forced into a holding pattern just when it looked like taking off. They kept it alive and have subsequently managed to make it thrive. They know that can happen again, which is why the company is run the way it is (joint ventures, no debt).

Anyway, lots of fun times ahead. BTR is like having children. It will disappoint and infuriate you some days, but you just know in your bones that one day it'll grow up and do you proud. The joy as with all things is in the journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $4.95K 330K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 12118733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3622118 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.