SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

its all in the terms sheet now

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Well back on the front line of defence for the YES45c/Investment Club/Non Muppet/Go Hanlong whatever these days referred too.....and its the same old same old comments from those looking for someone to blame..

*81c Vals lol (GMP good effort haha - doubt their research sales desks will get any orders on that research lol)
    *China Japan going to war...and +ve for SDL...comical!!
    *Let's tell Hanlong to get lost, take 14m and go it alone..what a cracker post that was lol!!
    *I deserve a premium for all my time etc..45c isnt enough?? its is only 37% from todays prices!!
    *Lets all march on SDL HQ and send emails

great posts...muppets puppets same same

Forget the Vote talk posts everyone, and what you will all do..its totally irrelevant....The YES Vote is a given...no doubt at all..will save you all from years of misery.

No hedge funds are touching this stock..it has no edge to it...No value funds are buying..its just retail..

Hanlong are very comitted to the deal and are keen to complete as are SDL...period

This deal is all subject now to Chinese Authorites and Internal structuring completion..

You should all be cheering for that...it doesnt arrive..the road for SDL is long, dilutive, risky with a decaying asset

What we all want now is the Terms Sheet...thats due next Thursday....everyday with no news until then is good news in my book..

I think the deal still completes..but the market is saying something....jumping at shadows maybe i dunno?? .. Next week will tell....Counter chances are gone i think

Bring on the Terms Sheet
    Bring on the Vote
    Bring on Reg Approvals
    Bring on the Cheque

Delist the Stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.