TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

Michael Otten,Hmmm I wasn’t going to bring you into the...

1. 1,232 Posts.
    Michael Otten,

Hmmm I wasn’t going to bring you into the conversation, even though it has been asked on quite a few occasions what do you actually do? I always thought you were a bit of a follower of the two top tiers, and then I had a look at your statement and noticed that it was actually Bob Pagorek Chief Financial Officer (TZ Inc) that witnessed it, once again at 520 West Eerie Street. On the 3 of June 2009. Is this like a second Office for TZL? where things can be decided in private without the prying ears and eyes of other staff. Of course the Chief Financial Officer is there to oversee the important stuff. Perhaps the foyer is just a nice handy place to work eh!

And on that subject nice of you to include yourself in the gang Robert I hope you are happy with that decision.

Back to you Michael and your application for your job.

“I have been a director of TZL for three years”….”I have also had significant profit and loss and other financial responsibilities “

AT THIS POINT I WOULD HAVE STOPPED DIGGING THE HOLE

“Not only am I pursuing the right strategy, but also I am continually seeing this through to completion “(perhaps extinction would have been a better word)

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BITS

Restructuring the way in which ……(wait for it)…..the COMPANY manages PDT. This has involved evaluating all assumptions and cost calculations, revising forecasts, assessing current project management and reporting functions, and developing and implementing a better project management system. This also involved, in part, amore rigorous scheme of accountability for employees of the company to ensure their roles were completed successfully.

IF ONLY SOME ONE HAD THOUGHT OF THAT FOR TZL AND ESPECIALLY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER ALL PDT WERE SUCCESSFUL AND PROFITABLE BEFORE WE BOUGHT THEM!!!!!!!!

IT GETS BETTER.

Once the system was in place and refined I reviewed the work in progress and financial performance on all projects on a weekly and bi weekly basis to eliminate historical mistakes and ensure cost overruns on projects “did not excessively impact the company”. (brief pause while I bash my head against the wall), THIS WAS IN CLOSE COLABORATION WITH THE BOARD.
    BLOODY SHAME NO ONE DID THIS FOR TZL AND IT”S BOARD OF DIRECTORS

I just have to stop reading here for a while and recover my composure.

AWSOME JOB MATE I”LL RETURN TO YOU LATER

But before I go away can I just say to you and Falconer

KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPANY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16688 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 112869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.