" ... Have you thought that maybe there are some in the Labor...

1. 478 Posts.
    " ... Have you thought that maybe there are some in the Labor party that want Albo to lose so that Shorten can have another go."

A desperate and contrived allegation.

The major failing of the LNP and Morrison has been its propensity to blatantly lie in the absence of any credible achievements or policy. If any party is in disunity, the LNP excels with its own Ministers not supporting bills and even crossing the floor. Additionally numerous Ministers have issued the most disparaging condemnation of the LNP and resigned.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/the-liberal-party-is-beyond-reform-thats-why-this-former-liberal-minister-says-you-should-vote-independent/ar-AAXhdqC?li=AAgfYrC

Ian Macphee served as the Liberal member for Goldstein for 16 years between 1974 and 1990, and was a minister during the Fraser government.

I once intended this article to be about how the Liberal Party could reform itself — away from unrepresented power-hungry types, who to further their own vested interests have inserted supporters into Liberal branches, and back towards the party of Menzies and Fraser, the party I served as a minister, a party which put the electorate first, not its powerful mates.

But I realise the Liberal Party can’t reform itself. I simply can’t write that article. The rot is set in too deep; the need for a total restart too great.

As my former colleague Fred Chaney recently wrote, the focus of the Liberal Party is now on daily cheap political arguments, not on long-term vision for Australia. ...

... If there could be an independent investigation into the financial aspects of the party, I believe that it would reveal serious corruption. The fossil fuel industry has been funding the Liberal Party for many years. Hence the failure to adopt progressive policies on climate change — and Scott Morrison’s refusal to give any real power to an independent commission into corruption. ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.