UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I am sure some have read this . . Financial Position Although...

1. 59 Posts.
    I am sure some have read this .
    Financial Position
    Although the company still has not filed its 10-Q for the quarter ending March 31, 2016, it did provide an update on its cash position. As of June 30, 2016, Unilife reported a cash balance of $21.2 million, including $2.4 million of restricted cash. With only $169,000 of cash receipts from customers coming in during the period ending June 30, 2016, the company burned through $22 million of its cash, including $13.9 million of negative operating cash flow. This leaves the company with little more than $21 million of cash, sufficient to last only through the current quarter.
    To make matters worse, the company has basically been shut out of the capital markets, including its Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement with Cantor Fitzgerald and its equity purchase agreement with Lincoln Park Capital. As such, the company reports that there is substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
    All this begs the obvious question; is there any hope left for shareholders? After a 10:1 reverse stock split on May 13, 2016, Unilife has approximately 16.9 million shares outstanding. With a current stock price around $3.50, the market cap sits at about $60 million. Add in $113 million of debt, and the enterprise value is roughly $170 million. This still seems like a hefty valuation for a company that has never had a product make it through the pipeline.
    Given that the company has not provided an operations update since February, investors are pretty much in the dark as to how to value what's left of the company. On one hand, Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) must have been impressed enough with Unilife's wearable injector technology to make a $55 million investment in convertible notes. Or, alternatively, they simply saw an opportunity to take ownership of the related IP in the case of default.
    Run for the hills.....my prediction in feb16 was $0.05 in 6 months.....this spells the end guys....
    Come Xmas.....Amgen and the rest will be picking at the bones......soz to all SH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.