ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

it's all over!!!!, page-116

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    personally, I don’t see much investment value, but possibly some TA potential. It’s unlikely to see zip fail, go bankrupt, unable to raise additional cash, as a take over is more probable. If you’re entering sub $1, you might do well, but it’s purely a speculative reason to enter, as the FA does not support any investment reasoning at all.

the other issue for me is, as and when the markets turn, what FA does zip present, which makes it a better investment than the dozen or more tech giants who are also beaten down? In my opinion, there are far better risk reward growth stocks and tech stocks on offer both in the asx and U.S. markets, who have stronger fundamentals, a tonne of support and similar or comparable valuations.

@Goodfella58 has said it a number of times, that the risk of failing to raise additional capital increases, and in the event they can’t raise anymore, it’s game over

as numbers show, as time goes on, the organic metrics risk of zip are deteriorating. They have grown by substantial amount of capital intensive acquisition, but the true growth is mediocre at best, particularly in comparison to zips peers, Klarna, block, affirm.

unless zip can return profit, I don’t think there’s any other justification for funds or instos to start thinking about supporting zip, which also means, continued shorting.

all in my opinion, dyor
    Last edited by AlphaX: 17/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.