ZIP 2.77% $1.76 zip co limited..

it's all over!!!!, page-283

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I'm not a 'down-ramper' or 'shorter' and I only come to this thread for a bit of light entertainment as I would never invest in a 'Get Now, Maybe Pay Later' company biggrin.png - in fact I recall a discussion with friends who were excitable about ZIP a couple of years ago and I suggested it was a fad, a flawed business model, and it would be gone within a couple of years (In hindsight I wasn't far off the mark). Some of the conversation here reminds me of what people were saying on trading chat rooms in the heady days of the dot-com bubble in the late 90's and then came the delusional hopes of recovery after the bubble burst frown.png - I talk from first hand experience as I got burnt with high flying Bio-tech stocks that crashed with most of the internet hopefuls at the time. I certainly learnt my lesson and am a bit more risk-averse nowadays and look very critically at business models and fundamentals and don't get caught up in the hype. For ZIP investors, I suggest "heed the lesson and move on" wink.png - take this for what it's worth, and I'm sure many of you will severely reject this advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.048(2.77%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.83 $1.74 $28.42M 15.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 79254 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 173858 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.