ZIP 0.43% $1.16 zip co limited..

Disclaimer for those who will question the relevance of this on...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Disclaimer for those who will question the relevance of this on ZIP thread, just skip it . You don't have to read . LOL

Since 2 days i was hearing a lot about Terra Luna and how terribly people have been losing money. Late last night I bought 254000 of Luna coin. worth $1300. Woke up early morning to find valuation reached around $9k . I was like " oh thats nice"; had breakfast and went to work. Work was super busy so took late lunch. Later on lunch time, thinking to withdraw my original capital, and let the profit run; opened the account .

As I opened the account ; profit was gone in the wind; and 22 dollars was staring at me which was the current valuations. I was just laughing at the spectacular failure. Just few weeks ago, valuations was $21.5 million for 254k luna coin. It made me think about those original buyers and holders of luna who have lost their life savings , house deposit with significant impact on their livelihood and well beings and verge of mental breakdown.

Yes ZIP thread has nothing to do with Luna but sentiment is similar. Its not fun for people who have lost everything ( financially)in their life. I know some of people here celebrate other failures, ridiculed them and get kick out of others suffering. If you are short sellers and want stock to fall; fair enough coz you have skin in the game. Debate and disagree on fundamentals, fair enough, lets do that. Just enjoy your own success and if you are secured and with rich self esteem, enjoy others success as well but don't just be this evil person and fall into habit of enjoying other's failures. Surely,what goes around comes around.

All the people impacted, weather on Crypto, or Shares , NFTor any others forms of investment, money is just a part of our life not the whole of it. Have patience, cut your losses if you have to, hold if you can but prepare to lose most of it or be risk averse and focus on preserving capital. Just do what you go to do but most important of all, enjoy the process, don't be too much greedy or remorseful person. All things in life have a way of balancing itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.13 $12.72M 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5215 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31770 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.14 1743719
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.