CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Thats another issue Bird Getting back to my line of thought...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Thats another issue Bird

Getting back to my line of thought ....

Given Oxides are only a fraction of the overall project, in "normal" times they would probably have an incremental PER 20 assigned in anticipation of next stage development .... and at even MORE modest 20 cps earnings, = 4 bucks FV

My point ..... all dpeneds on psychology .... and we have to remember we aint a 6 bill buck fully valued Titanic where mature "E" reductions (if) weighs it down .... we havent yet been rated as a producer let alone mature producer ... we are being rated as a "SPEC" for Zeus's sakes ...

.... and THAT is indeed what our leaders should fall on their swords for ...(apart from everythingelse) ... they aint raising a finger YET on telling anyone these basic things !

All kindsa things to consider now ... inc FACT that in AUD terms, we aint likely to be affected by any metals prices "downturns" ... RBA should see to that ... even if it means "letting" AUD fall to 0.65 ... course they would never intervene would they !

More than happy to "spec it" from here ... gotta get something right some time ? Espesh now that our analysts also have assigned a high "VIX" to it ... time to cycle backwards from ridiculous lows?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.