CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

its all psychologally, page-8

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    2ic,

response was

Sorry for the imprecise language. I was referring to the Sulfide resource numbers.

Neil

i blame you 2ic for eth price capitulating hahahahah im just keen to see share register heavy volumes traded HC posts dont impact the SP. Anway now its all eyes on management to bring the problem child to production and if it is done successfully it will move up quickly. RBA in cruncg the AUS dollar over the next 6 months, metal proce drop off's will be minimal.

Funny reading articles that this is the end of teh commoddity boom, we are in a once in generational event with half the worlds population (india and China) industrialising, Chinese know this and are buying up junior companies, negotiating long term contract prices for comoodities and are trying to secure the resources for their grwoth. Interesting graph also which highlights previous in historywhen US entered recession but had Japan was building the continued increase in commodity prices throughout that perios, sam efor mine now except a biggger demand.

Alll fun and games and we will see how it pans out, short term this has been painful though lets just hope they can get it right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.