Once i thought that Aussies had the biggest Kahunas in the world...

1. 94 Posts.
    Once i thought that Aussies had the biggest Kahunas in the world - now I know as a new Aussie that this is not the case and it seems to get worse.
    When I came from NZ fourteen years ago it was because of the truckies that had the B-lls to blockade the highways to stop the road tax that the Kiwis had put in place.
    Since then in every way I'm disalussioned, not by the beautiful country or its people but just by the lack of people standing up for the right policys or that they are being hoodwinked by lying pollies. If Aussies can't see that inflation caused by the Goverment (Labor)is out of control they must be blind, costs that are so far above the cost of living, rates , water, electricity etc which then gives the reserve bank the right to say that we are all overspending - this in return puts up the interest rates that is eroding every Australians Dream.
    When watching the Aussie sharemarket (the lucky country that is doing so well the pollies tell us) the American market drops 2% Australia drops 5% - America goes up 2% we drop 3%.
    For God sake wake up Australia!!!!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.