it's already a done deal folks!, page-179

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Have to admit I'm wrong timetable wise.
    Latest I hear they'll vote in a block - with result announced Tuesday am. ??. They're tidying it all up today.

If there's one who doesn't agree, they'll have to be brought over. Baseball bat??? rofl!

I'd like to think that the three "they" actually READ our excellent forum. I gave them all a hint of how good it was a few weeks back!

I appreciate reading all the comments on this thread, thanks. The USA Obama situation is very very interesting too.

Bob Katter on Q@A tonight. That should be a hoot. What can he say if they're deciding tomorrow??
    But let's keep up that Aussie spirit of speaking out if we see wrong.
    Sometimes things have a way of working out for the best - even if things looks black at the time. All we can do is hope like hell! At least most of us are far from complacent - and we're having our say.

Many miners must be biting their nails - and that's another situation whicxh needs to be brought out into the light of day - NO secret deals please Messrs. Katter, Windsor, and Oakeshott. (Didn't hear any of them complain about those in their santimoniousness!)

Things to do. fingers crossed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.