RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Its Alright

1. 429 Posts.
    Just showed the Raya charts to a wealthy mining stalwart and we quickly worked out that if he were to enter with the typical investment he makes in companies the SP would shoot past 8c today , there is not much for sale for big investors even making consideration for off screen traders.
    The risk factor with Raya is improving every week .
    Typically when the SP falls more negative sentiment creeps into forums and more trolls start showing their face, it is exactly like the elite soccer junior team I coach , they weren't always elite and surprisingly the comments are the same as Raya like in the early days when were struggling, with predictions of losing sponsorship ,team winding up , the coaching is krapp we will lose the last ten games , send me a sms with a happy face if I'm right!. Luckily I had chosen true unrecognised talent and there was risk but things went very nice with three of our players possibly under the eye of the EPL. english premier leauge
    There is risk but a very good risk , that is why and I say "if" that we will be rewarded in a big way .
    I'm happy with the Raya team as it stands now and willing to wear that risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.