CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

For CVI I can say:nothing really suprises me any more – anything...

1. 311 Posts.
    For CVI I can say:

nothing really suprises me any more – anything can happen in all directions – it is really not boring at all with CVI but as a long term holder I find:

enough is enough,

there should be a change to a stabilizing bottom and from there a SP which reflects the real Value of the company and its management and a reward for the patient shareholders.

Most of the time in the last days it was a bit tense and serious here on board, therefore for a change, here are some sayings which might help some of the CVI holders (including me) to improve their mood and who are facing a hard time in the last weeks:

(translated from German)

First of all important:

Patience is a virture.

But here, as ever, things happen different than people think.
    (Adopted from Wilhelm Busch)

This fits very well for CVI:

The stock market is the hardest and the fastest judge on the quality of a company.

On the road to success is, who has grasped that losses and setbacks are only detours.

The successful investor has a lot of patience, he buys far below the fair value and sells far above fair value.
    (Waren Buffett)

The whole stockmarket depends on wether there are more shares than idiots or more idiots than equities.
    (Andre Kostolany)

On the stock market 2 times 2 never makes 4, but 5 minus 1 You must only have the nerve and the money to bear the
    minus 1.

(André Kostolany)

Here something for the day traders:

On the stock market you have to behave like swimming in cold water: Jump in and get out quickly!

Last but not least:

The stock market speculation is a constant improvisation.

(André Kostolany)

Wish you all good improvisations and of course success with trading and holding.

Hope you enjoy some of it!

jensdab

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.