MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB has at present a dozen applications in the ph.1 and into ph....

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    MSB has at present a dozen applications in the ph.1 and into ph. 3 Each one has a market potential of not 200 mill$ or 400 mill$ but multiple Billions $ and there are more apps. coming, we know that by reading back on reports .. Lets look at where we are atm ....its now common knowledge we are the global leaders in not only Adult stemm cell but all classifications of that technolgy..Its amazing a biotech company which over the last 10 years has achieved. A quick count of price sensitive anns.( 175) and NOT one negative (I believe that record will not be found on, not just bio stocks but the complete ASX over a decade) We Cannot compare that statement for rest of world as there are some unknowns out there ie nth. korea , cuba ect. .. Someone mentioned before the pointy end is coming and that to me means multiple advancements ..The big one is the name MESOBLASTit will be known to the world . Peoples lives will be changed due to improved health and elimination of diease and the possibbilty of longivity, all belivers and holders of MSB will be rewarded .... Good health Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.