MSB 0.87% $1.14 mesoblast limited

its amazing , page-11

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Really cgt? Maybe you should do a little more research. Even Itescu has mentioned in his speech that 50% 1 in 2 fail, from what I remember. That's like choosing bw black and red on the roulette table. I'm not down ramping I just find blind faith amazing and just backing up Hector who's point was only that we need to get past phase 3 first. People gloat about no negative announcement to date, so what, there is bound to be one, if the market felt the way some feel about no negative announcement being the be all and end all this stock would be at $20 now.

Ps. Not clearly telling the market where they are at with Phase 3, to me has been a negative, and it's clearly reflected in the Share price. We jumped on Macquarie down ramping them, but the bottom line is for 1.5 years they have been absolutely correct, if most people listened to them they would have taken their money out invested somewhere else made some money, and come back at this point where it is obvious we will get some material announcements.

The problem with this thread is that people have taken on MSB as a type of religion, don't say anything that might be perceived as negative you'll get eaten alive.

Pleeease!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.010(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.13 $1.024M 898.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 41479 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 18984 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.