MSB 0.00% $1.15 mesoblast limited

its amazing , page-12

1. 4,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Firstly, I don't really see anyone here having "blind faith". EVERYthing MSB has done is based on good long-term research, increasingly now supported by the findings of other independent research teams.

ALL proposed MSB products are moving through the full array of required trials and no-one here, has ever sort for it to be otherwise.

The most difficult phase stage for any drug, is actually Ph2, because that's where it sufficiently works or does not work - the only reason a drug candidate moves to Ph3, is because there was sufficient evidence in Ph2 to justify the considerable investment now required for a Ph3 - yes, certainly candidates do fail in 3 - but, 2 is where most fall. (Interesting to always remember "failure" in a trial does not always mean the end of the candidate longer-term)

- MSB technology is not small molecule based

- MSB technology has proven positive in large animal and non-human primate studies

- MSB technology is built upon what we already have - and need - in us

- The entire trial system is increasingly under the spotlight for improvement and streamlining

- MSB's biggest advantage, is they have quality leadership, first-class business and professional relationships and a well stocked bank a/c

All just my thoughts...DYOR...life contains no guarantees....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4266 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 6843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.