MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

its amazing , page-13

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Kakala

I have been in this stock from day one, nothing annoys me more when you have not invested your money(hector)and you have an opinion, does not count where I come from.

Kakala I am confused you want msb to work to your timetable, mate take your bat and ball and sell the stock, based on what your telling us the odds are against us in phase 3, guess what I will take my chances how about you????

I will call msb and ask them to call you kakala so you can give them your timetable on when and how you want them to announce.

How can you compare Avq to msb???

I think it is hot in the kitchen so you and hector can go to dinner.

175 million investment means a little more to me than the opinion of a non holder and a nervous nally.

If I see you praise msb when it is at $15, sorry you are selling on Tuesday based on your concerns cause I know I would.

Regards

Kakala good luck with your new investment on Tuesday.please advise us if you are true to yourself and you have sold, I would not invest in anything if I did not have some faith and I can tell you my faith is in one man the professor, he actually plays down the stock and I respect that.

Loyalty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.